File size limit exceeded ?

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmlx1.wlmcs.com
Sat Mar 9 17:53:09 PST 2002

At the prompt type in ulimit. If you're root, it should
say something like unlimited. If you're not, it will have
a value representing some number of blocks allowed.

ulimit -a shows all the bash limits currently set.

The other thing I wondered, quotas turned on? How about
e2fs reserved space (-m param). This space is _normally_
reserved to root, but it can be reserved for any
specific user.

That's all I can think of.

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com