Shutdown error.

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmlx1.wlmcs.com
Sat Mar 9 17:30:15 PST 2002

I'v been folowing this thread. I saw it suggested that it needs
to be writable. Your only response I saw was you made it 777.

That _may_ have prevented it from working? Security issues often
demand that writability exist only for the owner. Have you
yet tried changing it to only 600?

I don't know, but the though crossed my mind.

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com