error while building fileutils4-1

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Mar 9 12:38:34 PST 2002

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 11:50:56AM -0800, Sandeep Mann wrote:
> I am following the LFS-BOOK-2002-1-15 and the host platform that I am building on is RedHat 7.1
>
> Does anyone know how I can fix this error?

I suggest upgrade to Redhat 7.2. The 7.1 version had some weird problems.
I'm not entirely sure anymore what you could do to version 7.1 to overcome
those, but you may be able to find that in the mailing list archives. Use
the search engine at http://search.linuxfromscratch.org

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org