Glibc-2.2.5 compile error in chapter 6 of LFS 3.2

James Harlow ejamesdotcom at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 9 10:54:52 PST 2002

On Saturday 09 Mar 2002 5:10 pm, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to install Glibc-2.2.5 but I receive the following error during
> compile:
<snip>

Hi there - I got the  same problem - on a whim I went back and recompiled
fileutils the other way (I'd done the test and it worked), and the next time
I tried installing glibc it Just Worked.

(I had glibc 2.2.4 and an athlon, so I originally applied the fix - the text
refers to glibc-2.2.3 and above iirc, is this correct?)

HTH
> /Mattias
	james.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org