Glibc-2.2.5 compile error in chapter 6 of LFS 3.2

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Mar 9 10:11:55 PST 2002

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 06:51:36PM +0100, Mattias Olsson wrote:
> yup.. i can see that message. Any other ideas?

Hm, I'm not sure at what point in the installation those missing Makeconfig
files are created. You could try to re-do the Glibc installation (remove
glibc-build and glibc-2.2.5 first) and see if it may have been a fluke due
to a typo you made. If that doesn't do the trick I'll build a Glibc here
and see at what poins those Makeconfig files are created and what needed to
be run to create the files.

In the mean time, can you send the ./configure output? There may be a clue
there (a missing program perhaps that could cause the Makeconfig files not
being created)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org