Qube2: Progress and a setback

Martin aus Mainz martyausmainz at gmx.de
Sat Mar 9 06:33:51 PST 2002

> On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 09:37:01PM +0000, ian wrote:
> > I've just found LFS today, and have an extra item for the build info for
> > bash on a Qube 2 (MIPS, Kernel 2.0.34) - it needs an extra item in the
> > ./configure line: --disable-net-redirections as it seems to get a bit
> > confused with the lack of IPv6 support.
>
> <cut>
>
> I don't know of any other Mips users. You'd be the first one as far as I
> can remember, so there's very little I can suggest. Unless there's a Mips
> user on this list who can speak up, you're kinda on your own.

I tried to compile the gcc on a SGI Indy, but this also gives the same
error. But if you copy the first line (with the xgcc ...) and type it
manually to the prompt, it might go away. At my indy it worked. Then again
make and wait for the next error (the same again)
I don't know, how much of theres errors would come, i had in the last time
no time for the indy :( and I have no plan of programming, but maybe I
find something helpful the next time, I spend some time for the indy.

There is also a Debian MIPS mailinglist, maybe you find there something...

marty

sorry for bad english
--
www.marty44.net