Qube2: Progress and a setback

ian abuse at minimal.cx
Sat Mar 9 01:48:21 PST 2002

> I don't know of any other Mips users. You'd be the first one as far as I
> can remember, so there's very little I can suggest. Unless there's a Mips
> user on this list who can speak up, you're kinda on your own.

Hmm, that just makes it more important to get it right !  I don't think
that the bash issue is a Mips problem, as the whole reason I want to
get lfs going is the age of the Linux kernel (and packages) on the Qube.

I'll keep a log of what I've needed to do so there can at least be a
Qube if not Mips addition to the guide.

TTFN,
--
ian.