ctrl-c not working

Richard Lightman richard at nezumi.plus.com
Fri Mar 8 11:34:59 PST 2002

* Mathieu Dube <mdube at 8d.com> [2002-03-08 19:15]:
> Hi,
> 	Im building a very minimal distro and everything is running fine now except
> that when I ctrl-c the application doesnt get the signal.

It is possible to change the characters used to generate signals.
This is probably done by agetty and friends. Does your minimal
distribution run bash from inittab, without *getty/login ?

If this is the problem, try one of the alternative getty's, or
use busybox. For more information, try:

info '(libc)Signal Characters'

Richard

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org