Grub instead of LILO

ira mendell ibm at bestweb.net
Fri Mar 8 09:36:31 PST 2002

Hello,
    I'm currently working on lfs3.2-rc2.  I'm up to chapter 6 and
stopped for a question concerning lilo.   I currently run RedHat 7.2 and
am using Grub to boot into Redhat  and that other operating system that
shall remain nameless.
   Does any one know if can I install LILO as per instructions in the
lfs book  and install GRUB as per lfs hints then decide later which one
to use.
    Since I already have Grub on my system I assume I can reconfigure it
when I'm ready to boot into LFS.
          Thanks for any advice.
                          Ira

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org