Build Kernel for Tualatin Celeron 1200??

Hannes Birnbacher noemail915 at hannes-birnbacher.de
Fri Mar 8 04:17:07 PST 2002

Hi,
have worked my way through LFS book 20020215 to make menuconfig.
Have built my PC around the a.m. Intel processor, which is a
little more than the Celeron offered in "menuconfig", in that it
has a tualatin core (doesn't matter, I think) and a 256KB LII
cache (don't know).
Any hints if I should chose an other processor than the
PIII/Celeron "Coppermine" provided for in menuconfig?

Any hint like "doesn't matter" or an URL where to get further
information will be welcome!

TIA, and thanks to Gerald and the others for the LFS project! I
wish to express my gratitude every day (because it's great fun to
follow the Book and learn lots of basics:-) but didn't want to
stuff the newsgroup/your inboxes with meaningless messages.

--

http://www.hannes-birnbacher.de
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org