Thankyou, But.....

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 7 09:30:24 PST 2002

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 03:06:15PM +1100, doc wrote:
> But, it seems that I have a new problem, glibc keeps telling me that it
> doesn't support my platform, and thus, wont build. How then can it run on my

What does it detect as your platform? Perhaps it couldn't run a program
like 'uname' to determin what platform you are on. In those cases Glibc
won't build. So your platform is well supported, but the means to detect
yoru platform isn't.

Can you show us the output of the configure script?

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org