It Works!!!!!

Sanctus Evanidus evanidus at videotron.ca
Tue Mar 5 23:47:13 PST 2002

"doc" <doc256 at bigpond.com> wrote:

> I had to re-install my host os- but i managed to be able to continue with my LFS build. COOL.

Congrat.

<begin bad comment here>

This way, hopefully, you'll install a cute mail client on your LFS system and
stop sending mail with a included HTML copy using M*crosoft Outl**k Expr*ss ;)

I hate these... why don't people just send a text/plain "or" a text/html
email.. not both :(

Well.. actualy.. it's usualy because they don't know they do :/
With Windoze you never know...

(check outlook options or change client to stop this madness :)

<end bad comment>

Have fun :)

-Evan
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org