Can't chroot

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 5 10:57:42 PST 2002

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 09:36:29AM -0800, Steve Purdy wrote:
> OK, I did that, and it does list two lib files.  How do I tell which
> packages they came from?

They are from Glibc. The thing is, they shouldn't show up when you run
'ldd' on the $LFS/usr/bin/env file. It means that the programs from the
sh-utils package you installed in chapter 5 weren't statically linked.

To fix it, go back to chapter 5 and re-run the installation. Pay extra
attention to what you type, especially the LDFLAGS=-static part.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org