fileutils-4.1

gyuri kerek gyuriker at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 12:04:24 PST 2002

I am not a member of any lfs mailing lists.Have
started my first lfs system ,but hit a obstacle with
fileutils 4.1.I have a Suse 7.2 with glibc 2.2.2-38 on
a AMD CPU.I have not deviated from the lfs book.I am
unable to install fileutils 4.1. The error message
reads; configure:error: invalid variable name:
--prefix. Would appreciate some help with this.Gyuri Kerek.