libtool seems omitting strip

Erika Pacholleck pchllck at nexgo.de
Sun Mar 3 07:36:59 PST 2002

[03.03.02 01:19 +0100] Erika Pacholleck <-- :
> ../libtool: --strip-debug: command not found
> the reference to libtool changes from time to time

Well, took a while reading libtools info pages (all you
never really want to know) and trying to beat the highscore
for ctrl-c and make clean in one night ;))

Finally it turned out that I had a variable in my env
STRIP="strip --strip-debug" which caused the whole trouble.
Still don't understand why this would not be passed on in
correct way, but at least changing the env var solved it.
--
Erika Pacholleck
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org