boot error

Turtle enrico_van_goor at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 15:12:31 PST 2002

Hi all,

I worked myself througt the boot LFS 3.1. Now I'm booting the LFS system,
but
I get the following errors when I boot:

[quote]
modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module binfmt-f6f6
modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module binfmt-f6f6
/etc/init.d/rcS: /etc/init.d/rcS: cannot execute binary file
INIT: Entering runlevel: 3
modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module binfmt-f6f6
modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module binfmt-f6f6
/etc/init.d/rc: /etc/init.d/rc: cannot execute binary file

(none) login: root
Password:
Unable to change tty /dev/tty1: No such file or directory
[/quote]

What have I forgotten or done wrong?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org