Use Kernel 2.4.18?

Hannes Birnbacher noemail915 at hannes-birnbacher.de
Sat Mar 2 08:08:35 PST 2002

Antwort auf die Message vom 02 Mrz 2002 von "Bill Williamson":

> You can't go back in time and fix mirrors/etc, so they stuck
> with the "problem" and advised either 2.4.17 + 2.4.18rc4, or
> 2.4.19pre1.  They REALLY should have a note up there about
> it.

Hey, I'm still a beginner. What does the above mean in my
language, "Kernel 2.4.18 is rubbish anyway"? Then I better stay
with 2.4.17 and save me the trouble to download and install a
newer one.

TIA

--
If you wanna be good, you gotta read.