gcc 3.0.x

Alexander Boulgakov root_excavator at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 18:58:44 PST 2002

The patch is bug#82 in bugzilla (bugs.linuxfromscratch.org). However,
that link is dead. You can find the latest patch for ncurses 5.2 at
ftp://invisible-island.net/ncurses/5.2 . Check out the .sh script since,
just as it says in the README, it is a rolling patch for a bunch of
stuff that this person maintains. Just finished make install, no
problems so far even with -O3 -march=i686 (actually, I think if those
options have bugs, they will show up lates...) If something goes wrong,
I will post here later.

Alex Boulgakov

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org