compiling error

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 1 10:13:09 PST 2002

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 08:28:01PM -0000, Paul Midgley wrote:
> /tmp/ccCmCuzK.s:424: Warning: Unrecognized .section attribute: want a,w,x
> /tmp/ccCmCuzK.s:424: Warning: Unrecognized .section attribute: want a,w,x

I've seen this error once or twice on this list but I don't recall having
received a satisfactory answer yet. I'm not sure if this is a Mandrake 8.1
quirck or not, but I'll find out.

I'm going to build an LFS system now using Mandrake 8.1 as the host
distribution and see what happens. I'll get back on this issue in a little
while.

In the mean time, perhaps somebody else has a solution

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org