3.2-rc2 mkdirs

Erika Pacholleck pchllck at nexgo.de
Fri Mar 1 10:24:05 PST 2002

For this version I am reading the whole book from the beginning
which - I admit, I did not do during the other builds.

Shorty: During tree creation we do these two
/usr/local/var
/var/local

Is that not a bit too much var for local? Either I keep the
variable data from local within the /local tree or I put just
everything which is variable onto /var no matter where it
belongs to.

Or did you have another reason for those differences I miss?
--
Erika Pacholleck
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org