December 2002 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Dec 1 02:38:21 PST 2002
Ending: Tue Dec 31 23:06:51 PST 2002
- Boot failing due to a possible missconfiguration of inittab/agetty/login (Chapter 8, Version 4.0)
- Problems with Network
- gcc-3.2 on LFS-3.3 problem | c++locale.cc
- Glibc 2.2.5 error ??
- lfs and packaging
- No subject
- Error Compile libgnomecanvas-2.0.4
Chu at pequotcap.com
- Problems with Mail after hint
- .Config file
- Perl error in makefile
Gurudev M J
- bash_history doesn't work properly.
- PC Hardware - How do I know?
Condon Thomas A KPWA
- DCOP Server -- SOLVED
Condon Thomas A KPWA
- ifconfig error message...
- Problem compiling gcc
- LFS4 Kernel Make Menuconfig Choices
- ginstall vs. install..
- AHA! it works! - well sort of...
- Help needed with GCC 3.2
- ifconfig error message... - BUG?
- Error while compiling GCC 3.2
- host not found
- packing and unpacking
- compiling issues
- Finally installed
Linux SEAQ - Andres Mauricio Mujica Zalamea
- Question about GCC installation
- mail archives
- net-tools-1.60 compile error (activate.o)
bauld at twcny.rr.com
- Gawk and LFS 4.0
- chapter 6
- Can not compile glibc
deling_ren at ustc.edu
- gcc 3.2.1 + glibc 2.3.1 known problems ?
- problem with "make" [Chapter 6]
- is lfs4 able to run closed source binairy's?
- gcc-2.95.3 build error
- Aussie First Aid Kits... Be Safe this Holiday Season!
- Ch. 5 Installing bash
- Found the problem - fix is in progress
- CH6 installing gcc-3.2 question
- PERL compiling error
- Build Type error with CD as host system
- [Re: Build Type error with CD as host system]
- cannot compile packages statically, NEED HELP FAST PLEASE
- Ch. 5... Installing Sh-utils
- motherboard problem?
- Where have "--enable-languages=c,[c++]" gone?
- OT: BOFH <sysadmins please read!>
- Cant compile glibc
Gurudev M J
- motherboard problem
- [Bash] changing to other group
- Error from Net-tools-1.60
- Ch. 6 - make mrproper error
- Mount Problem
- Removal of sources after install
- make difficulties
- Configuring Lilo
- Network not functional
- chapter6.. no command found error
- patch diffs between ch5 and ch6
- Where does TextUtils install to?
- glibc-2.2.5 configure problem
- the very first steps in lfs
- CNP between virtual consoles?
- [Re: CNP between virtual consoles?]
- [Re: [Re: CNP between virtual consoles?]]
Tan Siong Hua
Bill Maltby - LFS Related
- Updating of LFS/BLFS books
- small scripts
- My first LFS - almost a complete success!
- Inittab LFS Hint - Should "Clear Screen" remove previous screen output
- Conflicting versions of LILO
- Added users are ignoring .bash_profile
- Minimal LFS system. How small can it go?
- [LFS 4.0] loadkeys segfault
- Using the latest sources....
- Is It God Punishing Me?
- eth0 and the kernel that couldn't
- LFS, day one, page one, problem with the docs ...
- Disabling the blasted APM!
- [LFS, day one, page one, problem with the docs ...]
- Chapter 5 - gawk, should the patch be applied?
- [Disabling the blasted APM!]
- making LFS bootable, from CD host
- GCC-3.2 nofixincludes patch didn't work
- rc Bootscript
- Boot problems
- 4.0 Success! (one error, need help) w00t!
- [RE: making LFS bootable, from CD host]
- [Re: 4.0 Success! (one error, need help) w00t!]
- It works (kinda)- INIT cannot execute "/etc/rc.d/rc"
- This Time It Works Or Common Sense Requires Another Project
- [This Time It Works Or Common Sense Requires Another Project]
- hostname change "on the fly"
- [Re: [Disabling the blasted APM!]]
- Error on Glibc-2.2.5
- v4rc1 chap.5 gcc-3.2 patch chap.6 gcc-3.2 compile problems
- LFS Hint for inittab - Added top & syslog to vt's - Output not lining up
- LFS Hint for numlock - Only works on my VC/1 & VC/2
- [Re: This Time It Works Or Common Sense Requires Another Project]
- [Re: [Re: This Time It Works Or Common Sense Requires Another Project]]
- Hi I am new and I am stuck
- Error from sh-utils
- can't login as normal user
- LFS bootscripts, customization
- lfs cvs and procps-3.1.4
- [RE: [RE: making LFS bootable, from CD host]]
- DIFFERENT! bash make problem
- On the Scarcity of PIDs...
- Bootscripts with I18N functions
- glibc 2.3.1 segfaulting
- Ok, this is just getting *retarded*
- [Ok, this is just getting *retarded*]
- "computername login:" - final destination?
- CrossCompile Help
- fileutils problems - chapter 6
- [RE: Ok, this is just getting *retarded*]
- Priority: LOW - General Boot Messages Queries
- [Re: [RE: Ok, this is just getting *retarded*]]
- devfs and MAKEDEV
- icc7.0 compile issues
- pwconv causing segmentation fault
satrajit at attbi.com
- Glibc errors
- Should be an easy LILO question.
- Seg faulting using GCC 3.2 package
nubius at earthlink.net
- [Re: [RE: [Re: This Time It Works Or Common Sense Requires AnotherProject]]]
- Newbie Users, pros/cons
- Error with GCC-3.2
- Warning during boot - modprobe
G at rfield
- How to setup LILO on an LFS install from a boot CD?
- GCC warning....signed & unsigned
- Fwd: Error compiling GCC 3.2.1
- [Re: Should be an easy LILO question.]
- Unnecessary Dependencies Listed
- problems with 'man'
- chroot problem
- Way to Un-chroot?
- Flamewar moved to lfs-chat.
- Kernel oops in kupdated
- problems with a ide-scsi cd writer !!!
- GRUB installation question
Esteban de Echevarria
- [Re: .gtkrc]
- [Re: Way to Un-chroot?]
- Errors (LOTS!) in procps-2.07 compile
- missing elements
- Using RedHat 8 CDs
- Chapter 6 - Installing binutils-2.13
- making sure
- Bash configure problem
Rainer Peter Feller
- grub it is
- [kernel panic on first boot]
- Automated LFS installs from cvs.
- Timezones -tzselect
- kernel panic on first boot
- compiling glibc for different platform
- Problems with first boot
- ncurses-5.3 configure problem
- Error making bash 2.05a (mksignames.c)
Jens Petter Bratlie
- grub not lilo- still lost
- Error while compiling fileutils-4.1
- "glibc is not ported to this platform"
- Simple chroot problem
- Problem with initial boot
- perl config problem
- My LFS Booted !
- Happy New Year
- [Re: My LFS Booted !]
- [Happy New Year]
- [RE: Problem with initial boot]
- Building without chroot'ing
- (Gerard?)Creating Dir. Script
- Deploying to a second machine?
- [Links (was Re: (Gerard?)Creating Dir. Script)]
- [Deploying to a second machine?]
Last message date:
Tue Dec 31 23:06:51 PST 2002
Archived on: Sun Nov 16 14:15:23 PST 2014
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).