gawk not being found

Howell Strain whstrain at mindless.remove.com
Fri Sep 28 14:57:39 PDT 2001

Yes I did originally have problems with the kernel headers. So I had to
recompile them.

My question is, do I need to delete and re-unpack all the packages that I
compiled while I was in the "missing kernel header" situation or can I just
recompile them as they stand unpacked.

Basicly,
I don't understand what happened when we deleted ncurses and unpacked it
again. I don't understand the "decision" the computer made and why it
changed stuff in the unpacked directory. Maybe I don't truly understand what
the commands in the script do.

I'm not sure if I would recognize if I was having problems with a package
unless it was obvious as this is my first LFS system.

news:20010927224353.C1185 at gwaihir.linuxfromscratch.org...