gawk not being found

Howell Strain whstrain at mindless.remove.com
Thu Sep 27 15:13:12 PDT 2001

I deleted the unpacked ncurses directory and unpacked it again. When I
re-ran it I did not get any error messages. What's the story? It made a
different "best" decision?
When I comiled Linux Kernel in Chp5 I didn't notice some errors. I made it
all the way to ncurses in Chp6 before I noticed errors. At that point I
worked out my problem with Linux Kernel in Chp5 and re-ran all the steps
back up to ncurses where I had problems again?
When I re-ran all the steps back up to ncurses I did not delete the source
trees and unpack again.

Do I need to delete and unpack all the source trees for Chp6 and start back
over at the beginning of the chapter?

news:20010927002049.N23264 at gwaihir.linuxfromscratch.org...