Problem with bsetbg

Bosschert, B. (is-ks) Bas.Bosschert at soz.pinkroccade.nl
Wed Sep 26 23:38:11 PDT 2001

I compiled blackbox and after that I want to use bsetbg I get the error that
grep couldn't be found, and that I have to set the path to grep in my PATH.
Well everything seems ok to me. Grep is working fine and stands on the right
place. If I try to run the binary of bsetbg which is working fine in debian,
I get the same error. Even if I only want to know what version bsetbg is. It
also don't work if I use the grep binary from my debian install. So, I'm
stuck now.. maybe someone got an idea what was wrong. Am I missing some
libraries or something like that?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bas Bosschert
Servicedesk