gawk not being found

Howell Strain whstrain at mindless.com
Wed Sep 26 17:54:57 PDT 2001

I tried the second option below using the command in the ncurses script that
occurs before the first set of && and appending the suggested tee command.
The file produced does not have in it the errors I see on screen. So I tried
it with the first option below. The only thing that appears on screen is the
error messages. Specificly:

./configure : gawk: command not found
and
./config.status: gawk: command not found

The second one occurs more than 20 times.

Howell Strain
Chattanooga, TN