Ch06 make Segmentation fault

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 26 07:48:02 PDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 09:07:24AM +0200, Uwe Kramer wrote:
> when I try to install make in chroot I get a Segmentation fault.

It does look something bigger is wrong yes. I have no idea, though, what it
could be. The only thing I tell you to do is start over from scratch and
follow the book exactly. Perhaps it's the kernel that is used to compile
Glibc with. Perhaps it's a missing entry in /dev but I wouldn't even know
where to start guessing really.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org