installing bzip2

ratteman ratteman at advalvas.be
Wed Sep 26 07:29:49 PDT 2001

Hello,

Last week I started building a LFS just to learn more about Linux. For every
step in the book I want to take, I've to go back five and learn. Now I reached
a point I'm blocked.

I'm installing on a minimum RH-installation (0.5G) and a LFS (0.7G) on a
compaq Deskpro with 40M ram and a 166 processor.

Now it seems that after installing Bzip2 the programs that should be moved are
not installed in $LFS/usr/bin but in /usr/bin instead

Anyone has a clou?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org