libtool?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 24 08:37:55 PDT 2001

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 05:19:17PM +0200, Kusli wrote:
> All the different LFS mailing lists are a little confusing. Especially
> having subscribed to most of them, Outlook shows me 430 unread msgs.... And
> sorry for not being so well organized to post into the right one. I'll try
> to do better in future. Do you have a list of "which mailinglist for what"
> at hand (or a link)? Would be good to know...

For LFS there are three lists you need to worry about, and the meaning of
them are listed in the lfs-book and on the website.

In short there are :

lfs-dev
lfs-support
blfs-support

lfs-dev deals with discussions regarding the book, like things that should
be changed, added, removed, etc.

lfs-support is our technical support list where you can ask question
regarding installation problems.

blfs-support is for everything that follows after lfs (blfs==beyond lfs).
So if you have problems installing KDE, Gnome, XFree86, Cups, postfix, mutt
or whatever else that is not covered by the book, blfs-support can help
you.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org