libtool?

Kusli kusli at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:19:17 PDT 2001

Aha, libtool 1.4 is ok with my /usr/bin/file, but the older ones (1.3)
complain about the file proggi :-(

All the different LFS mailing lists are a little confusing. Especially
having subscribed to most of them, Outlook shows me 430 unread msgs.... And
sorry for not being so well organized to post into the right one. I'll try
to do better in future. Do you have a list of "which mailinglist for what"
at hand (or a link)? Would be good to know...

Thx

Markus