Fw: Problem compiling glibc

Nicolas FRANCOIS (AKA El Bofo) nicolas.francois at free.fr
Mon Sep 24 02:47:21 PDT 2001

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:33:24 +0200
From: Nicolas FRANCOIS (AKA El Bofo) <nicolas.francois at free.fr>
To: Liste LFS-dev <lfs-dev at linuxfromscratch.org>
Subject: Problem compiling glibc

I have troubles configuring glibc on my LFS3.0 build : I come from a
3.0pre2, with glibc 2.2.3 and gcc 2.95.2.1. I followed all the hints from
the static part, disabling my "-O3 -march=pentiumpro" CFLAGS for binutils
and so on.

Getting to chroot, I try to compile glibc 2.2.4, but configure fails on :
checking for signed size_t type...

What's the problem doc ?

\bye

--