Findutils doubt

Thiago S. Conceição f2b at terra.com.br
Tue Oct 30 12:00:26 PST 2001

I downloaded all the packages from the original sources instead of
linuxfromscratch ftp. At some point  I installed gcc 3.0.2 and then tried to
compile Findutils package but it was accusing an error. I tried all the ways
described in the FAQ and nothing, then I downloaded findutils and the patch
from linuxfromscratch ftp and it worked. They were the same version, 4.1.

What's the difference between the findutils lfs package and original one?

Thiago S. Conceição

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org