Still having problems with configure

Dustin Cook dcook32p at htcomp.net
Tue Oct 30 10:40:50 PST 2001

<...snip>
> in the /usr/share/libtool/libltdl directory and got back:
<snip...>

Answer a handful of questions, and I we'll see about getting you up and
running.

To where did you download your packages (specifically, in this case,
bash-2.05.tar.bz2)?

cd to that directory (example (also where you should *probably * put them):
cd /usr/src/ )

bzcat bash-2.05.tar.bz2 | tar xv

The above command sends the output of bzcat to the tar program. This will
have the effect of decompressing and expanding your tarball.

cd bash-2.05

This command takes you into the newly created (by tar) directory that
contains the bash sources.

Now you will run the commands from the LFS book.

--
aster

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org