Double PS/2 ports

Martin Berglund tetsu at home.se
Mon Oct 29 02:01:43 PST 2001

> Actually, I don't think that they keyboard has a device entry in /dev.
> /dev/psaux should be your mouse port.  Since I'm not in linux right now, i
> can't check, but I'm almost positive that's how it should be.

The /dev/psaux have to be the keyboard port since when I'm trying to use
that one in X as pointer device, my keyboard ends up controlling the cursor
(takes a few jumps in diffrent directions once I hit any key). However, I
solved this by switching to an USB-mouse instead. It worked without any
problems, I was almost supriced.

///Martin

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org