problems building gcc/intl

Erika Pacholleck pchllck at nexgo.de
Sat Oct 27 13:38:26 PDT 2001

[26.10.01 16:48 -0500] joshuadf at barney.iocc.com <-- :

> This makes me think that either there is a hardware problem (it's an old
> Pentium-200, and the RedHat installer crashed on me twice)

I have only one computer, doing all my lfs stuff on it

Data : Intel Pentium 200 (not even MMX), GA-586HX board, 96mb RAM
Disks: ata Quantum Fireball 20gb (hdc), ata Western Digital 3.1gb (hda)
vcard: Matrox Millenium I, 4mb
scard: Soundblaster SB16
Base : non-lfs: Suse >= 6.4, Mandrake 8.0
Space: swap partition 128mb, lfs from 700mb to more

From hardware point of view never had problems with the above.
Hope this helps eliminating maybe the hardware stuff.
--
Erika Pacholleck <pchllck at nexgo.de> @@ -18,9 +18,12 @@ -p+pa -h+ho -c+ec
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org