LFS and PAM

Frank Tiemann ft at sinneswandel.de
Fri Oct 26 02:48:18 PDT 2001

hi there

> Hi  LFS users,
>
> I wonder if anybody has installed PAM on an LFS system. At which point of
> a fresh installation should it be installed in order to get  it working?
> I would guess before the shadow package, because this one contains  login
> and friends. Any other suggestion?

im working on a pamified version. i think, install pam in front of the
shadow-tools should be done, but u have to add these /etc/pam.d/login
scripts
ive already a working pamified-sshd, but it prints first a "auth failure"
(if i connect) and a "auth ok" after authentifiing

> Bye...
>
>     Dirk
>
> PS: IMHO pam should be part of LFS per default, any chance it will be
> added to a future version?

yeah, add me ,)

frank

--
CoreOS 1.2.2 hat diese E-Mail auf Viren ueberprueft.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org