LFS and PAM

Dirk Heinrichs heinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Fri Oct 26 02:06:00 PDT 2001

Hi  LFS users,

I wonder if anybody has installed PAM on an LFS system. At which point
of a fresh installation should it be installed in order to get  it
working? I would guess before the shadow package, because this one
contains  login and friends. Any other suggestion?

Bye...

    Dirk

PS: IMHO pam should be part of LFS per default, any chance it will be
added to a future version?

--
Dirk Heinrichs		| Tel:	+49 (0)241 413 260
Configuration Manager	| Fax:	+49 (0)241 413 2640
QIS Systemhaus GmbH	| Mail:	dheinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Jülicher Str. 338b	| Web:	http://www.qis-systemhaus.de
D-52070 Aachen		| ICQ#:	110037733

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org