lfs 3.0 one partition with separated static-build

André Wyrwa a.wyrwa at web.de
Thu Oct 25 15:18:13 PDT 2001

Hi,

I'm planning to build lfs 3.0 on my notebook where i'm having an approximately 5gig-suse-partition and a really tiny boot-partition.
Reading the one-partition-hint I wondered about why I would have to create an image-file. Shouldn't it be possible to do the same with a directory within the suse-filesystem-tree?
And I'm planning to give the separation of the static-build a try. I think it should just make things easier in my case, doesn't it?

André.