which files/scripts are executed while su to root !!

Marty omsrbees at operamail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:31:02 PDT 2001

I'm to new at this to tell you when the script runs but add
the line to .bashrc and then type echo $LFS.  You should get
an output like /lfs/usr if that's what you put in .bashrc. A
little trial and error you should be able to figure out when
it runs. Or put a copy of the script in /root and see what
happens.
Marty