Re-2: Unable to mount rot fs on 16:41

Lang, Christian clang at helios.med.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Oct 24 04:47:57 PDT 2001

Hello You!

Thank You for interesting in my problem.
My answers:

Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
>Is hdd1 == 16:41? Here it is 22:65.
>
>ls -l /dev/hdd1
>brw-rw----    1 root     disk      22,  65 Mai  5  1998 /dev/hdd1

That's a good idea, I will check it today night when I am at home.
Where I have to etit this eventually wrong value?
Thanks!

-----
Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
>Is /dev/sda6 there?

Yes. Under SuSE7.1 it's the same swap.

-----

Christian von Kietzell wrote:
>Have you compiled ReiserFS support into your kernel? It won't work as
>a module.

I have compiled reiserfs into my kernel.
Under SuSE7.1 all my partitions are reiserfs, too. And the SuSe-Kernel
works fine with my SuSE-System, but not with my LFS-System.

Greetings,

Christian

The Problem:

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org