still no job control

DrJekyll DrJekyll at web.de
Sat Oct 20 10:52:37 PDT 2001

Hello

Have been away for some days, but now I  have tried it again. I made my
script new, copy and paste everything to avoid typos. Installed chapter5 and
then after mounting proc, createing bash_profile and entering the chroot'ed
environment I tried to install glibc. But it still ends with a " no job
control in this shell"
I don know what to do now. Can anybody help me???
Thankx

I am using a LFS-3.0pre4 as base-system.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org