FYI: About to install LFS on Amiga

Dirk Heinrichs heinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Fri Oct 19 05:10:34 PDT 2001

Hi Rudy,

>I  encountered a problem like this aswell . You should check if all
>dependencies are fullfilled. At that time I missed some ????-devel thing
>somewhere.
>After installation from a distributiondisk the problem was solved.

Hmm, but I'm allready in the chroot environment, so when I do the
ncurses build, I can't access anything from the "host" distribution
anymore. I thought that all dependencies should be resolved by
installing the statically linked packages in chapter II.5.

I have no clue what kind of symbol this is "_IO_patn, version GLIBC_2.0", and why GLIBC_2.0, I have compiled and installed 2.2.4?

Bye...

	Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs		| Tel:	+49 (0)241 413 260
Configuration Manager	| Fax:	+49 (0)241 413 2640
QIS Systemhaus GmbH	| Mail:	dheinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Jülicher Str. 338b	| Web:	http://www.qis-systemhaus.de
D-52070 Aachen		| ICQ#:	110037733

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org