Best way to install a new system

Dirk Heinrichs heinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Wed Oct 17 02:39:38 PDT 2001

Hi Rudy,

>yep,
>
>I knew it was somewhere
>http://www.netspace.net.au/~gok/power2bash/buildMin/buildMin.html

Thanx. But if I had used my brain before, it should have been obvious. I think the packages in Part II.5 "Preparing the LFS System" should at least be installed, regardless from what distro they are installed. Correct?

Bye...

	Dirk
PS: Maybe the LFS-Bare-Build.hint just announced is even better than using another distro for bootstrapping :-)
--
Dirk Heinrichs		| Tel:	+49 (0)241 413 260
Configuration Manager	| Fax:	+49 (0)241 413 2640
QIS Systemhaus GmbH	| Mail:	dheinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Jülicher Str. 338b	| Web:	http://www.qis-systemhaus.de
D-52070 Aachen		| ICQ#:	110037733

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org