Problems with installation of texinfo

Andreas Selig aselig at gmx.net
Wed Oct 17 18:17:33 PDT 2001

Hello you all!

I have a problem with the installation of texinfo. I followed the
discription of the book in version 3.0, but when i came to the point to
install texinfo i got when i made "make":

terminal.c:33: ncurses/termcap.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [terminal.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/texinfo-4.0/info'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/texinfo-4.0'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

also i have installed ncurses and no other program complains about it.

Would be kind if you could help

Andy
--
                           _
                          / \

 Don't diet. Download a virus to remove FAT
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org