make dep for kernel fails

Dustin Cook dcook32p at htcomp.net
Mon Oct 15 13:59:51 PDT 2001

Actually, that part seems to be okay.

Using the exact commands specified in LFS 3.0 and with the
lfs-packages-3.0.tar file, I get this error:

cp: ../src/linux/include/linux: No such file or directory

My host system is an IBM ThinkPad i1400 2611-411 upgraded to 256 MB RAM
using SuSE Linux 6.4 as its base system. I'm also utilizing the
one-partition-hint mentioned in chapter 4.

How do I dump the log so I can upload it to my site for you guys to see?

--
aster

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org