Is this list for right for theory?

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 14 15:42:06 PDT 2001

On Sun, 14, Oct, 2001 at 01:28:24AM +0100, Peter Wiehe spoke thus..
> Is this mailing list the right place for asking
> about the concepts and mechanisms behind
> the LFS installation? Not installation problems,
> but, for example, why to do that way?
Yep - don't see why not.. It's just general support linked to setting up
LFS.  You may wish to try subscribing to the lfs-dev list though as
that's where we generally discuss all of this sort of thing so it may be
slightly better answered there.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Editor