has glibc info changed?

Matthias Benkmann haferfrost at web.de
Sun Oct 14 15:28:52 PDT 2001

My old LFS 2.4 does not have entries for C library functions in the top-
level dir but my LFS 3.0 seems to have them. Is this normal?
In other words:

Does `info fork'

return an info page or a manpage on an LFS 3.0 system?
It returns a manpage on my LFS 2.4 but an info page on LFS 3.0. I just
want to make sure this is related to changes in glibc and not some screwup
during my build process.

MSB

----
For sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org