Error compiling lilo

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 11 15:11:47 PDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 11:05:06PM +0100, Adam Mercer wrote:
<cut>

looks good. But, like you said with a 2.4.10 kernel it does work. I haven't
been able to try out a later kernel than 2.4.10 on my machines. lilo has
last been tested by me on a 2.4.10 kernel. We've skipped 2.4.11 due to bad
bad bugs, 2.4.12 has some other bugs. I guess this is one of the problems
in it. Or it's lilo related, which is always possible, but it does look
like yet another kernel problem.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org