typo corrected, but still "no job control in this shell"

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 11 10:23:35 PDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 03:35:45PM +0200, DrJekyll wrote:
> Hi
>
> I had corrected the typo, but I still have the same problem installing
> glibc-2.2.4: no job control in this shell.

I'm a bit confused now what you have and haven't done. The glibc log files
you sent look like you installed Glibc over another Glibc?

If so, what is /bin/bash at the moment? Is it statically or dynamically
linked?

When you installed Glibc the very first time, did you get that error too
from bash about no job control in this shell? Or did that error at the end
of Glibc only appear after you re-installed Bash in chapter 6?

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org