About to install LFS on Amiga

Dirk Heinrichs heinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Thu Oct 11 06:47:51 PDT 2001

Dustin Cook wrote:

>Hehe... I didn't realize the list was munging headers until just now. Go
>figure... ;)

Yep, not so nice.

>That sounds great! It'll really help me when I try to install LFS on my
>Macintosh LC-II decked out with a fairly modern SCSI HDD and max RAM
>(which
>is 10 MB).

Prepare for long compile times. binutils took some hours on my machine
(68060, 128MB). With 10MB I would expect the machine to keep on swapping.

Bye...

    Dirk

--
Dirk Heinrichs		| Tel:	+49 (0)241 413 260
Configuration Manager	| Fax:	+49 (0)241 413 2640
QIS Systemhaus GmbH	| Mail:	dheinrichs at qis-systemhaus.de
Jülicher Str. 338b	| Web:	http://www.qis-systemhaus.de
D-52070 Aachen		| ICQ#:	110037733

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org