glibc installation problem

Jeriko One jeriko.one at gmx.net
Thu Oct 11 15:18:13 PDT 2001

yep, it's binutils, got the same error two times...(one time I typed, the
other one was copy & paste). Host-System was Mandrake 7.1, maybe Gerard
should check that out ;)
Oh, and btw: Gerard, you should change the kernel in the current
lfs-release, it has an nasty bug in the sb live! part. I don't think this is
much work ;)